Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lake Lanier Fishing Report: Nov 11-19, 2010

FISHING REPORT:
Hey Gang -

Fishing has been really good the last 10 days. I have had some great trips and great action on the water during that time. Fish are still scattered, but have been easier to catch recently.

I have been working 10-50 feet deep and catching fish everywhere in between. I have been targeting points that kiss into the main lake channel or river channel for my deep fish. I have been using a drop shot mainly - my bait of choice as been a sunrise pearl sissy worm from Wackem - they have really been eating this little guy!

For my shallower fish, I have been using a green shaky head/worm combo for most of my bites. I have been targeting steep rock walls as well as docks with brush in the vicinity for my best and most consistent fish. I have also caught a few on flukes as well in these areas - it just depends on the mood of the fish. Remember, the cloudy days will cause them to become spread out, and search baits should work best - throw fish-head spins or small crankbaits to catch fish in the backs of pockets. On windy days, the blade and jerkbait bite should get going good as well - look on rocky main lake points for this bite.

Make sure to check LanierMAPPED.com for the best information on holes - when I am stuck and not catching them from my normal stuff, I go straight to my LanierMAPPED.com directory! It really works! Remember to use the JIMBO code for a 20% discount on anything you purchase.

I am out on Tuesday and Friday of Thanksgiving week, but I still have Wed open if anyone is interested - call me TODAY at 770-542-7764 to book your trip! Visit my website at Jimboonlanier.com More to come next week with another full report! Good luck out there!

Jimbo's Lake Lanier Guide Service - Fall is here, and the fish are biting well - come join us for some fun on the water! Jimbo's Guide Service is powered by LanierMAPPED.com - check out my website for all the details and some great pictures jimboonlanier.com

Remember gang, use the JIMBO Code at LanierMAPPED.com for a 20% discount on all clips you purchase. Start looking at purchasing clips in the creek mouths and further back in the creeks as well.

Until next time everybody - tight lines!!

Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment