Monday, May 3, 2010

Lake Lanier Fishing Report, April 26th - April 30th, 2010

Hello Fellow Anglers -

This week's Lake Lanier Fishing Report is once again brought to you by LanierMAPPED.com - great new weigh-in videos are available for viewing on the site - as well as a cool voice-over from O'Neill Outside - he gives a perfect overview - Check it out today! Look for some great new features and "How To Use" sections as explained by our newest team member and local fishing professional, Eric Aldrich. This brand new exciting information will be posted on the site THIS WEEK!!

My fishing time was limited - I got out Monday and Friday afternoons of this past week. Monday was the best day by far, as I boated several solid fish on a weightless fluke that I fished around shallow docks in Six Mile Creek. They were taking the bait on the fall - in about 3-4 feet of water - fun to watch! I also caught 3 on a Horny Toad frog retrieved through the buck brush and grass on the bank in Six Mile Creek. My Monday trip was limited by dead batteries, so I ended up floating with the wind quite a bit - but still caught fish. Richie Rich and I got out together on Friday afternoon, but the bite was tough. We boated a few fish on a fluke in YD Creek, but that was it. We fished until 10 PM, but the bite did not improve after dark - dissapointing. I heard Saturday was great though!!

Remember gang, use the JIMBO code at LanierMAPPED.com for a 20% Discount on all of our products!! What a great time to purchase main lake clips as well as clips at the mouths of the creeks. The topwater action is here and will only get better- be ready and know where those brush-piles are and the magnum spotted bass are hiding! For packages, I highly recommmend Main Lake North, Main Lake South, and Six Mile Creek right now, along with the Four Mile area - you will get bit!

NEW FEATURE at LanierMAPPED.com - purchase a Pro's Package or Semi-Pro's package and receive a FREE ON THE WATER DEMONSTRATION! Yes, we will show you, step by step, how to utilize this valuable information ON THE WATER!

TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT - Make sure to come participate in the CBC Tournament this Saturday, May 8th, out of Little Hall Park. Early registration is $100, and day-of registration is $125. Time is SL - 3 PM. This is a great cause and a great organization - please come out and support them! Questions? Contact Rick Shoup at 770-883-5673.

Lastly, I am now writing fishing articles for Associated Content. Most will focus on fishing, but other topics will be covered as well. Check out my latest submission on TopWater Fishing - Jimbo AC Article

Until next time everybody - tight lines!!

Jimbo

2 comments:

  1. What a great Father's Day gift for men who enjoy fishing. How can I buy a gift certificate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Question Ma'am -

    Feel free to contact me directly at jim@laniermapped.com, and I would be happy to arrange that for you - great gift idea!!

    Jimbo

    ReplyDelete